𝕮𝕺𝖀 𝕮𝕺𝖀


Hope you're all doing good, here we are Friday again....the weeks are flying by so fast!! 

I have a busy productive weekend ahead but today we are editing the content made yesterday, some for clients and other will be put onto the new website that we are in the process of building. 

I love editing photos, I could spend hours doing it, using cool affects and making them more artistic and unique. This is something I'd like to do more of to use on Instagram, as we have to be mindful of sticking to their censorship guidelines! We had the last IG account taken down which had several thousand followers. 

I have a real passion for vintage/retro Old Hollywood style so this along with other loves will influence the website I'm sure! 


Also guys,  all content will be phased out on other platforms and will be available exclusively on the D Lish website.  

Halie xx



Comments

Popular Posts